forms.gle/dfwofcgvbB8N9zEz8All CPC employees, members, and volunteers who work with children and youth, must complete this process.
- Read the Child Protection Policy here. (No need to complete the form in the PDF. Please use the following steps to complete the process online)
- Fill out this application form: https://verifiedfir.st/SzR5 Follow the prompts to complete and submit your Background Screening Authorization. A background check is a mandatory requirement for ministry volunteer involvement with Clemmons Presbyterian Church.
- Complete the mandatory training by reviewing our online slide presentation and answering the required questions. (In-person sessions are on hiatus during the pandemic.) Instructions:
- View the presentation below. Make sure your speakers on are so that you can hear the narration on each slide.
- ***IMPORTANT! - After viewing the presentation CLICK HERE to access 10 questions. You MUST answer at least 8 questions correctly and submit your answers to successfully complete the training. If you do not complete the questions, we will have no record that you viewed the slide show.