All CPC employees, members, and volunteers who work with children and youth, must complete this process.
- Read the Child Protection Policy here.
- Fill out this application form: https://verifiedfir.st/SzR5 Follow the prompts to complete and submit your Background Screening Authorization. A background check is a mandatory requirement for ministry volunteer involvement with Clemmons Presbyterian Church.
- Complete the mandatory training by reviewing our online slide presentation and answering the required questions. (In-person sessions are on hiatus during the pandemic.) Instructions:
- Click HERE to access the presentation.
- Tap the space bar or → key to advance after reading each slide.
- Click the speaker icon in the bottom left corner of each slide to listen to the audio.
- **IMPORTANT: On the next to last slide, there is a link that will take you to 10 questions. You MUST answer at least 8 questions correctly and submit your answers to successfully complete the training. If you do not complete the questions, we will have no record that you viewed the slide show.